Dental breakthroughs can go unnoticed for some babies and be catastrophic for others. This formula is made with herbs traditionally known to relieve children during teething. The drops can be given as a preventive measure, as soon as the gums are showing signs of tooth eruption, or only if necessary when the inflammation is already present. Massaging the gums withtincture calms inflammation and pain.
1 mL = 1 Pipette
- The organic chamomile and marshmallow tinctures relieves inflammation and has a calming effect.
- The unique cold percolation process, under vacuum in a base of water and certified vegetable glycerin, gives the product a four-year stability.
- The herbs used to make up the tinctures have long been used with children for their gentleness, tolerance and safety
- 100% natural
- No synthetic dyes, fragrances or preservatives. No nut oils or petroleum products
- 100% of the plants are certified organic
- This product is recognized by Health Canada as meeting exceptional quality control
Directions of Use: Souris Verte's practitioner suggestion: 1 drop / 2kg.
6 months and under: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
6 months to 2 years: 0,5 ml up to 4 times daily.
2 to 5 years: 1 ml up to 4 times daily
Refrigerate after opening to preserve its freshness. Do not use in case of allergy to the Asteraceae or Compositae family (yellow daisy).
Medicinal Ingredients per 1ml:
Chamomile* (Matricaria chamomilla) tincture : 1:12,5 (Flowers)....................80 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, Purified water, Marshmallow, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate (food grade preservative), Citric acid.
* Organic plants verified by CPVO