No one likes catching a cold or having seasonal allergies, let alone children, who are often unable to blow their noses. And why is it so difficult to learn to blow one nostril at a time? As soon as one nose starts to run, we start to fear bad nights, for them as well as for us. When they look at you with their begging, glassy eyes, you wish you could cure them with a magic remedy. However, the best you can do is to comfort them with lots of love and a little Eucalyptus Mist.
Perfect for mom and dad too!
- Organic eucalyptus and thyme help relieve cough, throat infection and sinusitis
- Honeysuckle and tea leaves have antiviral and antibacterial properties
- Balsam fir oil helps to treat respiratory tract infections and inflammation of the mucous membranes
- Eucalyptus mist can be used from birth (just wait for the particles to evaporate in the room and/or bedding before putting baby to bed)
- 99% of its ingredients are of natural origin
- Free of dyes, perfumes, synthetic preservatives and petroleum derivatives
- The mist also chases away monsters under the bed!
Directions of Use: Spray on pillow, bedding or in the room, let the product evaporate for a few moments. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly.
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner before use.
Ingredients: Aqua, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucosides, Menthol, Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf Oil*, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Needle Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil*, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Surfactin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.
* Ingredients from organic farming.
* Organic plants