Horror, red on your baby's bottom! Don't worry! Your baby's buttocks will be treated with care with this herbozinc cream. This great product protects irritated and inflamed skin while creating a water-repellent barrier to promote healing. It's exactly what you need to make both of you feel better. To relieve or protect baby's sensitive skin, nothing beats a care without alcohol and paraben aka. natural and organic!
- The organic olive oil acts as a softener and emollient.
- The zinc oxide (28%) works to regenerate the epidermis and creates a barrier against urine and faeces.
- The organic chamomile tea calms.
- Versatile, it can also be used in a thin layer against external aggressions (on the cheeks or nose).
- It is also effective against wasp stings or to relieve eczema attacks (e.g. allergies)
- It does not contain nano-particles.
- Not compatible with cloth diapers (zinc permeates fabrics)
- This product is recognized by Health Canada as meeting exceptional quality control (NPN 80005835)
Directions of Use: Apply generously to the irritated surface. Always apply on clean skin. Use as a preventive care or as needed in case of redness. Continue until completely healed. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, if necessary, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms last longer than 7 days, if they disappear and then reappear within a few days or if they get worse.
Medicinal Ingredients: Zinc oxide USP........28%
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Fruit) (Olea Europaea)*, Canola Oil (Brassica Campestris)*, Coconut Oil(Cocos Nucifera)*, Bee Wax(Apis Mellifera)*, Tincture Camomile (Matricaria Recutita)* (and) Coconut Butter (Cocos Nucifera)*, Shea Butter(Butyrospermum Parkii)*, Capric/Caprilic Triglycerides (from coconut)*, Tapioca Starch*, Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Augustifolia)*, Tincture Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) (Antioxidant).
* Organic plants verified by CPVO