Children are particularly sensitive to the passing of the seasons. To reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms or prevent infections such as sinusitis or laryngitis, organic echinacea is an herb traditionally recognized for its antiseptic, depurative, bactericidal and tonic qualities for the immune system. Its secret: it acts on this system both through a local action (eg: sore throat) and through a systematic action, by strengthening and mobilizing the body's natural defenses.
The mixture of two species of organic echinacea is recognized as an adjunct treatment for upper respiratory tract infections (colds, sinusitis, laryngitis) and urinary tract infections. They stimulate and strengthen the immune system.
1 mL = 1 Pipette
- The unique cold percolation process, under vacuum in a base of water and certified vegetable glycerin, allows the product to remain stable for four years. It is recommended to refrigerate the product after opening to preserve freshness.
- The extracts do not contain any added flavour which allows them to be integrated, if necessary, into pure or boiled water (for children under six months), into breast milk or a baby formula, or even into a vegetable or fruit juice.
- The herbs that make up the extracts have long been used with children for their gentleness, tolerance and safety.
- 100% natural.
- No synthetic colors, fragrances or preservatives. No nut oils or petroleum-derived products.
- 100% of the plants are certified organic.
- This product is recognized by Health Canada as meeting exceptional quality control.
- Can be used during pregnancy.
Directions of Use: Souris Verte's practitioner suggestion: 1 drop / 2kg.
0M to 5 years: 0,5 ml once a day
It is important to take echinacea at the first signs of an upper respiratory infection (colds, sinusitis, laryngitis, etc.). To be used for treatment or even protection, over short periods.
Do not use if allergic to the Asteraceae or Compositae (yellow daisy) family.
Medicinal Ingredients per 1ml:
Echinacea* (Echinacea purpurea) (Root)………………………..65 mg
Echinacea* (Echinacea angustifolia) (Root)…………………….65 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, Purified water, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate (food grade preservative), Citric acid.
*Organic plants verified by OCQV